- Jeep - Gladiator JT (2020-Present)
- Jeep - Wrangler JL (2018-Present)
- Jeep - Wrangler JK (2007-2018)
- Jeep - Wrangler TJ (1997-2006)
- Jeep - Wrangler Unlimited LJ (2004-2006)
- Jeep - Wrangler YJ (1987-1995)
- Jeep - Cherokee XJ (1984-2001)
- Jeep - Comanche MJ (1986-1992)
- Jeep - Grand Cherokee ZJ (1993-1998)
- Jeep - Grand Cherokee WJ (1999-2004)
- Jeep - Liberty KJ (2002-2007)
- Jeep - CJ (1955-1986)
- Jeep - Renegade BU (2015-Present)
JP-1019: Mirror Relocation Bracket Set for Jeep Wrangler YJ (1987-1995) - Both Sides
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Have a question?
Skid Row Offroad's Mirror Relocation Bracket Set
- Finish: Semi-Gloss Black Powder Coat with Zinc Primer
- Hardware: Stainless steel hardware provided
- Shipping Weight: 4 lbs
- Origin: Made in USA
- Installation Instructions
What do you do if you want to go wheeling, but don't want to mess up your mirrors? For that matter, what do you do when the weather is hot and you want to drive with your doors off? Simple! You relocate your mirrors with Skid Row Offroad Mirror Relocation Brackets! Our mirror brackets come with stainless steel hardware for durability and lasting good looks. Just like an old CJ, the passenger side mirror is positioned so that you can see it through the windshield. That way it's actually usable, rather than relocated and hard to see from the driver's seat the way most relocation brackets are. In addition, both mirror brackets are mounted to the upper part of the windshield hinge where the bolts are easiest to remove, rather than on the bottom part where the nuts inside the cowl typically spin. This makes them easier to install than most brands and that let's you spend less time in the shop and more time on the trail!