- Jeep - Gladiator JT (2020-Present)
- Jeep - Wrangler JL (2018-Present)
- Jeep - Wrangler JK (2007-2018)
- Jeep - Wrangler TJ (1997-2006)
- Jeep - Wrangler Unlimited LJ (2004-2006)
- Jeep - Wrangler YJ (1987-1995)
- Jeep - Cherokee XJ (1984-2001)
- Jeep - Comanche MJ (1986-1992)
- Jeep - Grand Cherokee ZJ (1993-1998)
- Jeep - Grand Cherokee WJ (1999-2004)
- Jeep - Liberty KJ (2002-2007)
- Jeep - CJ (1955-1986)
- Jeep - Renegade BU (2015-Present)
TA-0002-SD : Toyota Tacoma Front Skid Plate (1995-2004) SCRATCH & DENT
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Have a question?
Our first gen Toyota Tacoma Front Skid Plate is much stronger than the flimsy factory "skid plate" it replaces and protects your radiator while providing easy access to your engine oil filter.
- Material: Made of 3/16 inch thick steel
- Finish: Semi-Gloss Black Powder Coat
- Hardware: No additional hardware needed
- Shipping Weight: 45 lbs
- Origin: Made in USA
- Installation Instructions
Our Toyota Tacoma Front Skid Plate is much stronger than the flimsy factory "skid plate" it replaces and protects your radiator while providing easy access to your engine oil filter. Since you don't need to remove the skid plate, your oil changes will be easier than they were originally! This skid plate is made from laser-cut 3/16" thick steel that is CNC folded for consistent quality and fit. Then it's finished in an environmentally-friendly, and durable, black powder coating. It mounts solidly to the truck's frame and is specially designed for easy bolt-up installation with no drilling. It can be installed by itself or with any of our other skid plates.
Compare our skid plate to your factory part. There's really no comparison! Our Toyota Tacoma Front Skid Plate provides you with the real offroad protection and durability you need when you take your Toyota Tacoma truck offroad. You can't buy a better skid plate!
For those of you with a suspension lift, this skid plate can be installed with a 1" differential drop. However, you will need to provide your own spacers and longer bolts. Larger differential drops won't work properly.