- Jeep - Gladiator JT (2020-Present)
- Jeep - Wrangler JL (2018-Present)
- Jeep - Wrangler JK (2007-2018)
- Jeep - Wrangler TJ (1997-2006)
- Jeep - Wrangler Unlimited LJ (2004-2006)
- Jeep - Wrangler YJ (1987-1995)
- Jeep - Cherokee XJ (1984-2001)
- Jeep - Comanche MJ (1986-1992)
- Jeep - Grand Cherokee ZJ (1993-1998)
- Jeep - Grand Cherokee WJ (1999-2004)
- Jeep - Liberty KJ (2002-2007)
- Jeep - CJ (1955-1986)
- Jeep - Renegade BU (2015-Present)
JP-0014: Jeep Wrangler TJ Quick-Release Mirror Relocation Bracket Set (1997-2002) - Both Sides
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Have a question?
Jeep Wrangler Mirror Bracket Set, Quick Release Style
- Finish: Semi-Gloss Black Powder Coat with Zinc Primer
- Hardware: Stainless steel hardware provided
- Shipping Weight: 5 lbs
- Origin: Made in USA
- Installation Instructions
What do you do if you want to go wheeling, but don't want to mess up your mirrors? For that matter, what do you do when the weather is hot and you want to drive with your doors off? Simple! You relocate your mirrors with Skid Row Offroad Mirror Relocation Brackets! In addition to stainless steel mounting hardware, these mirror brackets come with Quick-Release Knobs to let you easily remove them so they can be stored out of harm's way while offroad. The Quick-Release Knobs also function as windshield knobs for when you want to lower your windshield, just like an old Jeep CJ. Also like an old CJ, the passenger side mirror is positioned so that you can see it through the windshield. That way it's actually usable, rather than relocated and hard to see from the driver's seat the way most relocation brackets are. Designed for the mirrors that came on 1997-2002 Jeep TJ's, they can be used on the later model TJ and LJ if the earlier model mirrors are used.