- Jeep - Gladiator JT (2020-Present)
- Jeep - Wrangler JL (2018-Present)
- Jeep - Wrangler JK (2007-2018)
- Jeep - Wrangler TJ (1997-2006)
- Jeep - Wrangler Unlimited LJ (2004-2006)
- Jeep - Wrangler YJ (1987-1995)
- Jeep - Cherokee XJ (1984-2001)
- Jeep - Comanche MJ (1986-1992)
- Jeep - Grand Cherokee ZJ (1993-1998)
- Jeep - Grand Cherokee WJ (1999-2004)
- Jeep - Liberty KJ (2002-2007)
- Jeep - CJ (1955-1986)
- Jeep - Renegade BU (2015-Present)
JP-4001: Engine/Transmission Skid Plate for Jeep Liberty KJ (2002-2007)
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Have a question?
This Skid Row Offroad Engine/Transmission Skid Plate for your KJ Liberty is much stronger than the optional factory skid plate and fits all models, including the CRD models.
- Material: Made of 3/16 inch thick steel
- Finish: Semi-Gloss Black Powder Coat
- Hardware: All Grade 5 zinc plated hardware is included
- Shipping Weight: 48 lbs
- Origin: Made in USA
- Installation Instructions
This Skid Row Offroad Engine/Transmission Skid Plate for your KJ Liberty is much stronger than the optional factory skid plate. It provides durable protection without giving up ground clearance or adding excessive weight. It is made from laser-cut 3/16" thick steel that is CNC folded for consistent quality and fit. Then it's finished in an environmentally-friendly, and durable, black powder coating. Attached in several locations, installation normally takes only a few minutes. If your Jeep came with the optional factory transfer case skid plate, no drilling is required for installation. If your Jeep didn't come with the factory transfer case skid plate, the installation will require the drilling of two holes through the transmission cross-member. This skid plate works on any model KJ including the popular CRD models. A large oil drain hole assures your oil changes will be just as easy with the skid plate installed as they were originally.
CRD OWNERS! Our engine/transmission skid plate fits your vehicles perfectly and provides you the protection you need....AND oil filter changes can be done with the skid plate installed!