- Jeep - Gladiator JT (2020-Present)
- Jeep - Wrangler JL (2018-Present)
- Jeep - Wrangler JK (2007-2018)
- Jeep - Wrangler TJ (1997-2006)
- Jeep - Wrangler Unlimited LJ (2004-2006)
- Jeep - Wrangler YJ (1987-1995)
- Jeep - Cherokee XJ (1984-2001)
- Jeep - Comanche MJ (1986-1992)
- Jeep - Grand Cherokee ZJ (1993-1998)
- Jeep - Grand Cherokee WJ (1999-2004)
- Jeep - Liberty KJ (2002-2007)
- Jeep - CJ (1955-1986)
- Jeep - Renegade BU (2015-Present)
Careers at Skid Row Offroad
We are looking for motivated auto enthusiasts who want to be a part of the hobby they love! Have you ever dreamed about making your passion your career? As part of Skid Row's team you could! Better yet, you'll feel good knowing that our customers love the products that you'll help produce. We help our customers have fun with their vehicles while creating memories to last a lifetime. How much better can it get?
Check out the opportunities below. If you want to make your dream of working in the offroad industry a reality, get in touch with us today!
CAD Designer - CLOSED
Your work will include improving existing products and creating new ones to expand our product line well beyond our Jeep skid plate origins. Your work will include products such as skid plates (of course!), bumpers, suspension components, and body armor, as well as, tubular product designs such as roll cages, tire carriers, and roof racks. While we don't expect anyone to know every topic listed below, we do need someone who has good mechanical design skills and has a willingness to learn. Click the link above for more information about the person we’re hoping to find.