- Jeep - Gladiator JT (2020-Present)
- Jeep - Wrangler JL (2018-Present)
- Jeep - Wrangler JK (2007-2018)
- Jeep - Wrangler TJ (1997-2006)
- Jeep - Wrangler Unlimited LJ (2004-2006)
- Jeep - Wrangler YJ (1987-1995)
- Jeep - Cherokee XJ (1984-2001)
- Jeep - Comanche MJ (1986-1992)
- Jeep - Grand Cherokee ZJ (1993-1998)
- Jeep - Grand Cherokee WJ (1999-2004)
- Jeep - Liberty KJ (2002-2007)
- Jeep - CJ (1955-1986)
- Jeep - Renegade BU (2015-Present)
LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY
1. SFK Manufacturing, LLC (“SFK”) warrants all Skid Row Offroad (SRO) products sold by SFK or purchased from an authorized SRO dealer to be free of defects in material and/or workmanship for life of the vehicle after the initial purchase, for the original purchaser.
2. The determination of whether a product is defective shall be made by SFK in its sole and exclusive discretion.
3. If SFK determines that a product is defective and that this warranty applies, SFK’s only responsibility shall be limited to repair or replacement of the defective product. SFK will not be responsible for any costs, losses, or damages incurred as a result of loss of use of product.
4. This warranty is subject to the following limitations and restrictions in addition to any imposed by virtue of applicable law.
a. This warranty applies only to SRO products purchased from an authorized SRO dealer and is valid for the original purchaser only.
b. Any product which the original purchaser claims is defective must be returned to SFK for warranty inspection and must be accompanied by the original purchase receipt and/or invoice from an authorized SRO dealer. The invoice or receipt must clearly identify the authorized dealer.
c. All products returned to SFK for warranty inspection must receive prior return authorization from SFK, which can be provided by phone. For authorization call (717) 701-8315.
d. Before removing any SRO part to return for inspection, the original purchaser must photograph the part showing its proper installation on the vehicle. The original purchaser must send any photograph to SFK with the claimed defective part.
e. This warranty specifically excludes:
i. Damage caused by misuse, abuse, or neglect.
ii. Damage caused by improper installation or mounting.
iii. Damage caused by anything other than defects in materials and workmanship.
iv. Normal wear and tear.
v. Rusting and cosmetic damage to SRO part.
vi. All consequential and incidental damages, including but not limited to, shipping costs.
vii. Impact damage is not covered by warranty. Skid plates are meant to prevent damage to more important components and are not impervious to damage themselves.
5. Warranty is void if any modification, change, or alteration has been made to the product that is not specifically instructed and approved in writing by SFK.
All warranties implied by state law, including the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, are hereby limited to the duration of the written warranty. Any warranty of fitness for a particular purpose is limited to only those uses instructed by SFK Manufacturing, LLC With the exception of any warranties implied by state law as hereby limited, the foregoing express limited warranty is exclusive and in lieu of all other warranties, guarantees, agreements, and similar obligations of the manufacturer or seller express or implied. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, which vary, from state to state.