- Jeep - Gladiator JT (2020-Present)
- Jeep - Wrangler JL (2018-Present)
- Jeep - Wrangler JK (2007-2018)
- Jeep - Wrangler TJ (1997-2006)
- Jeep - Wrangler Unlimited LJ (2004-2006)
- Jeep - Wrangler YJ (1987-1995)
- Jeep - Cherokee XJ (1984-2001)
- Jeep - Comanche MJ (1986-1992)
- Jeep - Grand Cherokee ZJ (1993-1998)
- Jeep - Grand Cherokee WJ (1999-2004)
- Jeep - Liberty KJ (2002-2007)
- Jeep - CJ (1955-1986)
- Jeep - Renegade BU (2015-Present)
JP-0018: Jeep Unlimited LJ Steering Box Skid Plate for Right-Hand-Drive Model (2004-2006)
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Have a question?
Trail rides are meant to be challenging and fun....
...even if your attention lapses while talking with your passenger, like I did in the photo above. The last thing you want to experience is damage to your Jeep that stops the fun and ends up with your Jeep being towed to the nearest dealer or repair shop. Not only does that make your day a whole lot more expensive, it's a waste of your valuable free time, and is totally preventable.
One easily installed skid plate provides solid protection for your steering box while on the trail...
...to make sure your expensive steering box isn't damaged. It bolts on easily and only requires the drilling of one hole to provide serious protection for your expensive steering box. There is also a slot provided for installation with an ARB Bull Bar front bumper.
- Material: Made of 3/16 inch thick steel that is Laser Cut and CNC Formed
- Finish: Semi-Gloss Black Powder Coat
- Hardware: All Grade 5 zinc plated hardware is included
- Shipping Weight: 7 lbs
- Origin: Made in USA
- Installation Instructions
For our friends in the UK, Australia, and Japan: We have Right-Hand-Drive steering box skid plates in stock that bolt right up to your LJ's.