- Jeep - Gladiator JT (2020-Present)
- Jeep - Wrangler JL (2018-Present)
- Jeep - Wrangler JK (2007-2018)
- Jeep - Wrangler TJ (1997-2006)
- Jeep - Wrangler Unlimited LJ (2004-2006)
- Jeep - Wrangler YJ (1987-1995)
- Jeep - Cherokee XJ (1984-2001)
- Jeep - Comanche MJ (1986-1992)
- Jeep - Grand Cherokee ZJ (1993-1998)
- Jeep - Grand Cherokee WJ (1999-2004)
- Jeep - Liberty KJ (2002-2007)
- Jeep - CJ (1955-1986)
- Jeep - Renegade BU (2015-Present)
JP-0101: Lower Control Arm Skid Plate Set for Dana 30 or 44 front axle
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Have a question?
Skid Row Offroad Lower Control Arm Skid Plates are completely bolt-on and protect the mounting tabs of the lower control arms on the Dana 30 or 44 front axle.
- Material: Made of 1/4 inch thick steel
- Finish: Semi-Gloss Black Powder Coat
- Hardware: All Grade 5 zinc plated hardware is included
Shipping Weight: 11 lbs
- Origin: Made in USA
- Installation Instructions
Skid Row Offroad Lower Control Arm Skid Plates are completely bolt-on and protect the mounting tabs of the lower control arms on the Dana 30 or 44 front axle. Why does this matter? Simply because the mounting tabs are among the first parts to hit the rocks and they are pretty easily damaged. The tabs are made of surprisingly thin material and we've seen and heard of them being literally torn off while wheeling. These skid plates are built to take a beating! They are made from laser-cut 1/4" steel and use custom-made, Grade 5 U-bolts and carriage bolts to mount them solidly to the axle. They fit tight up against the sway bar mounting tab on one side and up against the axle housing on the other side. They are also attached using the control arm mounting bolt to make sure they're solid. These skids are designed to fit with stock or aftermarket control arms and will work with virtually any aftermarket track bar.