- Jeep - Gladiator JT (2020-Present)
- Jeep - Wrangler JL (2018-Present)
- Jeep - Wrangler JK (2007-2018)
- Jeep - Wrangler TJ (1997-2006)
- Jeep - Wrangler Unlimited LJ (2004-2006)
- Jeep - Wrangler YJ (1987-1995)
- Jeep - Cherokee XJ (1984-2001)
- Jeep - Comanche MJ (1986-1992)
- Jeep - Grand Cherokee ZJ (1993-1998)
- Jeep - Grand Cherokee WJ (1999-2004)
- Jeep - Liberty KJ (2002-2007)
- Jeep - CJ (1955-1986)
- Jeep - Renegade BU (2015-Present)
JP-0029: Jeep Wrangler TJ Mirror Relocation Bracket Set (1997-2002) - Both Sides
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Have a question?
Jeep Wrangler Mirror Bracket Set includes Both Sides
- Finish: Semi-Gloss Black Powder Coat with Zinc Primer
- Hardware: Stainless steel hardware provided
Shipping Weight: 4 lbs
- Origin: Made in USA
- Installation Instructions
What do you do when the weather is hot and you want to drive with your doors off? Simple! You relocate your mirrors with our Jeep Wrangler Mirror Brackets! Our mirror brackets come with stainless steel hardware for durability and lasting good looks. Just like an old CJ, the passenger side mirror is positioned so that you can see it through the windshield. That way it's actually usable, rather than relocated and hard to see from the driver's seat the way most relocation brackets are. Designed for the mirrors that came on 1997-2002 Jeep Wrangler TJ's, they can be used on later model TJ's if the earlier model mirrors are used.