- Jeep - Gladiator JT (2020-Present)
- Jeep - Wrangler JL (2018-Present)
- Jeep - Wrangler JK (2007-2018)
- Jeep - Wrangler TJ (1997-2006)
- Jeep - Wrangler Unlimited LJ (2004-2006)
- Jeep - Wrangler YJ (1987-1995)
- Jeep - Cherokee XJ (1984-2001)
- Jeep - Comanche MJ (1986-1992)
- Jeep - Grand Cherokee ZJ (1993-1998)
- Jeep - Grand Cherokee WJ (1999-2004)
- Jeep - Liberty KJ (2002-2007)
- Jeep - CJ (1955-1986)
- Jeep - Renegade BU (2015-Present)
TA-1006: Toyota Sequoia Oil Pan Skid Plate (2000-2007)
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Have a question?
Our first gen Toyota Sequoia Oil Pan Skid Plate is much stronger than the flimsy factory "front skid plate" that originally covered the oil pan and provides real protection while providing easy access to your engine oil drain plug.
- Material: Made of 3/16 inch thick steel
- Finish: Semi-Gloss Black Powder Coat
- Hardware: All Grade 5 zinc plated hardware is included
- Shipping Weight: 20 lbs
- Origin: Made in USA
- Installation Instructions
Our Toyota Sequoia Oil Pan Skid Plate is much stronger than the flimsy factory "front skid plate" that originally covered the oil pan and provides real protection while providing easy access to your engine oil drain plug. You don't need to remove the skid plate to change your oil. This skid plate is made from laser-cut 3/16" thick steel that is CNC folded for consistent quality and fit. Then it's finished in an environmentally-friendly, and durable, black powder coating. It mounts solidly to the truck's frame and is specially designed for easy bolt-up installation with no drilling. It can be installed by itself or with any of our other skid plates.
In addition to the obvious protection these skid plates provide, they also help you get over obstacles by preventing your chassis cross-members from catching on whatever you're driving over. So you not only get added protection and peace of mind, your Toyota will be more capable as well!