- Jeep - Gladiator JT (2020-Present)
- Jeep - Wrangler JL (2018-Present)
- Jeep - Wrangler JK (2007-2018)
- Jeep - Wrangler TJ (1997-2006)
- Jeep - Wrangler Unlimited LJ (2004-2006)
- Jeep - Wrangler YJ (1987-1995)
- Jeep - Cherokee XJ (1984-2001)
- Jeep - Comanche MJ (1986-1992)
- Jeep - Grand Cherokee ZJ (1993-1998)
- Jeep - Grand Cherokee WJ (1999-2004)
- Jeep - Liberty KJ (2002-2007)
- Jeep - CJ (1955-1986)
- Jeep - Renegade BU (2015-Present)
TA-1009: Toyota Tundra Catalytic Converter Guard SET (1999-2006)
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Have a question?
Catalytic converter theft is on the rise and is a major problem in many areas. Replacing stolen converters is very expensive and there's always additional damage to the exhaust system to add to the cost of the repair. The converters are easily stolen by simply cutting the exhaust pipes before and after the converter using a cordless sawzall. Take a quick look under your Toyota Tundra and you'll see how easy it is for a thief to reach and remove your truck's catalytic converters in an amazingly short period of time.
Our first gen Toyota Tundra Cat Guards are designed to prevent access to the exhaust pipes leading into the converters. The idea is to keep a would-be thief from being able to easily cut the exhaust pipes. The longer it takes remove them, the more likely the thief won't bother and will move on to the next vehicle. In addition, only the inlet pipe needs to be protected because if they can't cut both sides of the converters, they can't get them out.
Mounted to our TA-1002 Transmission Skid Plate using carriage bolts, the guards can't be easily unbolted and make it much more difficult to reach the converters. The skid plate itself is made from 3/16" thick steel and the guards are made from 1/8" thick steel that is laser cut and CNC folded for consistent quality and fit.
Our Toyota Tundra Cat Guards are designed to prevent a would-be thief from walking away with your truck's expensive catalytic converters.
They are finished in an environmentally-friendly, and durable, black powder coating with a zinc primer coat for long term corrosion resistance.
NOTE: These catalytic converter guards will not fit with long tube, aftermarket headers.
- SET INCLUDES: TA-1002 and TA-1007
- Material: 1/8 inch and 3/16 inch thick steel that is Laser Cut and CNC Formed
Finish: Semi-Gloss Black Powder Coat
- Hardware: All Grade 5 zinc plated hardware is included
- Installation Notes: Drilling of two holes required
- Shipping Weight: 48 lbs
- Origin: Made in USA
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Fitment: V8, 4WD models
- Does NOT fit V6 models
SHIPPING WEEK OF 4/3
- Installation Instructions
PLEASE NOTE: This skid plate was designed to fit 4x4 Tundra's with the V8 engine and an automatic transmission. It will NOT fit trucks with the V6 engine.