- Jeep - Gladiator JT (2020-Present)
- Jeep - Wrangler JL (2018-Present)
- Jeep - Wrangler JK (2007-2018)
- Jeep - Wrangler TJ (1997-2006)
- Jeep - Wrangler Unlimited LJ (2004-2006)
- Jeep - Wrangler YJ (1987-1995)
- Jeep - Cherokee XJ (1984-2001)
- Jeep - Comanche MJ (1986-1992)
- Jeep - Grand Cherokee ZJ (1993-1998)
- Jeep - Grand Cherokee WJ (1999-2004)
- Jeep - Liberty KJ (2002-2007)
- Jeep - CJ (1955-1986)
- Jeep - Renegade BU (2015-Present)
JP-5017: Engine/Transmission Skid Plate for Jeep Wrangler JK (2012-2018)
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Have a question?
Our Skid Row Offroad Engine/Transmission Skid Plate was designed to fit your 2012-2017 Jeep JK Wrangler with the 3.6L V6 engine.
- Material: Made of 3/16 inch thick steel
- Finish: Semi-Gloss Black Powder Coat
- Hardware: All Grade 5 zinc plated hardware is included
- Shipping Weight: 55 lbs
- Origin: Made in USA
- Installation Instructions
NOTE: This skid plate cannot be installed with exhaust system drop spacers.
This Skid Row Offroad Engine/Transmission Skid Plate was designed to fit your 2012-2017 Jeep JK Wrangler with the 3.6L V6 engine. Designed specifically for this engine, it provides complete coverage for your vulnerable engine oil pan, transmission, AND the front portion of your exhaust system. One easily installed skid plate provides the complete protection you need for fun on the trail, while the oil drain hole lets you perform regular maintenance without needing to remove the skid plate. This skid plate is made of 3/16" thick steel that is laser-cut and CNC folded for consistent quality that sets the standard for Jeep skid plates. It is also reinforced with a second layer of 3/16" thick steel just below the exhaust system to provide plenty of strength while clearing both your exhaust system and your driveshaft. It mounts solidly to the Jeep's frame and is designed for easy bolt-on installation with no drilling required. It can be used on stock height vehicles or those with virtually any suspension lift: short or long arm. We've also learned during our off-road testing that these engine/transmission skid plates help you get over obstacles by preventing your transmission crossmember from catching on whatever you're driving over. So you not only get added protection and peace of mind, your Jeep will be more capable as well!