- Jeep - Gladiator JT (2020-Present)
- Jeep - Wrangler JL (2018-Present)
- Jeep - Wrangler JK (2007-2018)
- Jeep - Wrangler TJ (1997-2006)
- Jeep - Wrangler Unlimited LJ (2004-2006)
- Jeep - Wrangler YJ (1987-1995)
- Jeep - Cherokee XJ (1984-2001)
- Jeep - Comanche MJ (1986-1992)
- Jeep - Grand Cherokee ZJ (1993-1998)
- Jeep - Grand Cherokee WJ (1999-2004)
- Jeep - Liberty KJ (2002-2007)
- Jeep - CJ (1955-1986)
- Jeep - Renegade BU (2015-Present)
JP-5013: Transfer Case Skid Plate for Jeep Wrangler JK (2007-2018)
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Have a question?
Our Skid Row Offroad Transfer Case Skid Plate for your JK Wrangler replaces the factory part and protects one of the most vulnerable and expensive parts of your drivetrain.
- Material: Made of 3/16 inch thick steel
- Finish: Semi-Gloss Black Powder Coat
- Hardware: All Grade 5 zinc plated hardware is included
- Shipping Weight: 32 lbs
- Origin: Made in USA
- Installation Instructions
This Skid Row Offroad Transfer Case Skid Plate for your JK Wrangler replaces the factory part and protects one of the most vulnerable and expensive parts of your drivetrain. It is made from laser-cut 3/16" thick steel that is CNC folded for consistent quality and fit. Then it's finished in an environmentally-friendly, and durable, black powder coating. It is smoother than the factory skid plate and there is no loss of ground clearance. Installation is simple and only takes a few minutes. While changing your transfer case fluid isn't something you need to do often, we've included a drain hole to make sure your fluid changes will be just as easy with the skid plate installed as they were originally.