- Jeep - Gladiator JT (2020-Present)
- Jeep - Wrangler JL (2018-Present)
- Jeep - Wrangler JK (2007-2018)
- Jeep - Wrangler TJ (1997-2006)
- Jeep - Wrangler Unlimited LJ (2004-2006)
- Jeep - Wrangler YJ (1987-1995)
- Jeep - Cherokee XJ (1984-2001)
- Jeep - Comanche MJ (1986-1992)
- Jeep - Grand Cherokee ZJ (1993-1998)
- Jeep - Grand Cherokee WJ (1999-2004)
- Jeep - Liberty KJ (2002-2007)
- Jeep - CJ (1955-1986)
- Jeep - Renegade BU (2015-Present)
JP-0015: Jeep Wrangler TJ Radiator Skid Plate (1997-2006)
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Have a question?
Skid Row Offroad's Jeep Wrangler Radiator Skid Plate protects the bottom of your radiator from punctures and other offroad related damage.
- Material: Made of 1/8 inch thick steel
- Finish: Semi-Gloss Black Powder Coat
- Hardware: All Grade 5 zinc plated hardware is included
- Shipping Weight: 4 lbs
- Origin: Made in USA
- Installation Instructions
NOTE: Can be used with or without a body lift.
The 1997-2006 Jeep Wrangler TJ has its sway bar up on top of the chassis leaving the bottom of the radiator exposed. In addition, the factory radiator uses a plastic bottom tank that can be easily broken leaving your Jeep without coolant and you with an expensive repair bill. Adding an inexpensive Jeep Wrangler Radiator Skid Plate from Skid Row Offroad is a great way to make sure that you'll never have to worry about that again. This skid plate is easy to install and only requires the drilling of one hole. It is made from laser-cut 1/8" thick steel that is CNC folded for consistent quality and fit. Then it's finished in an environmentally-friendly, and durable, black powder coating.