- Jeep - Gladiator JT (2020-Present)
- Jeep - Wrangler JL (2018-Present)
- Jeep - Wrangler JK (2007-2018)
- Jeep - Wrangler TJ (1997-2006)
- Jeep - Wrangler Unlimited LJ (2004-2006)
- Jeep - Wrangler YJ (1987-1995)
- Jeep - Cherokee XJ (1984-2001)
- Jeep - Comanche MJ (1986-1992)
- Jeep - Grand Cherokee ZJ (1993-1998)
- Jeep - Grand Cherokee WJ (1999-2004)
- Jeep - Liberty KJ (2002-2007)
- Jeep - CJ (1955-1986)
- Jeep - Renegade BU (2015-Present)
TA-1002: Toyota Sequoia Transmission Skid Plate (2000-2007)
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Have a question?
Our first gen Toyota Sequoia Transmission Skid Plate was developed to keep your transmission free from harm!
- Material: 3/16 inch thick steel that is Laser Cut and CNC Formed
Finish: Semi-Gloss Black Powder Coat
- Hardware: All Grade 5 zinc plated hardware is included
- Installation Notes: Drilling of two holes required
- Shipping Weight: 37 lbs
- Origin: Made in USA
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Fitment: V8, 4WD models
- Does NOT fit V6 models
Shipping week of 4/3
- Installation Instructions
PLEASE NOTE: This skid plate was designed to fit 4x4 Sequoia's with the V8 engine and an automatic transmission. It will NOT fit trucks with the V6 engine.
Take a quick look under your Toyota Sequoia and you won't find anything to protect the transmission. Our Toyota Sequoia Transmission Skid Plate was developed to keep your transmission free from harm! It is made from laser-cut 3/16" thick steel that is CNC folded for consistent quality and fit. Then it's finished in an environmentally-friendly, and durable, black powder coating. Mounted solidly to the truck's frame, it is designed for easy installation and only requires the drilling of two holes. In addition to the obvious protection this skid plate provides, it also helps you get over obstacles by preventing your chassis cross-members from catching on whatever you're driving over. So you not only get added protection and peace of mind, your Toyota will be more capable as well!
Just like our other skids this skid plate will help you get over obstacles by preventing your chassis cross-members from catching on whatever you're driving over. So you not only get added protection and peace of mind, your Toyota Sequoia will be more capable as well!