- Jeep - Gladiator JT (2020-Present)
- Jeep - Wrangler JL (2018-Present)
- Jeep - Wrangler JK (2007-2018)
- Jeep - Wrangler TJ (1997-2006)
- Jeep - Wrangler Unlimited LJ (2004-2006)
- Jeep - Wrangler YJ (1987-1995)
- Jeep - Cherokee XJ (1984-2001)
- Jeep - Comanche MJ (1986-1992)
- Jeep - Grand Cherokee ZJ (1993-1998)
- Jeep - Grand Cherokee WJ (1999-2004)
- Jeep - Liberty KJ (2002-2007)
- Jeep - CJ (1955-1986)
- Jeep - Renegade BU (2015-Present)
TA-1005: Toyota Tundra Front Skid Plate (1999-2006)
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Have a question?
Our first gen Toyota Tundra Front Skid Plate is much stronger than the flimsy factory "front skid plate" it replaces and protects your radiator while providing easy access to your engine oil filter. It can be installed by itself or with any of our other Toyota skid plates.
- Material: Made of 3/16 inch thick steel
- Finish: Semi-Gloss Black Powder Coat
- Hardware: All Grade 5 zinc plated hardware is included
- Shipping Weight: 35 lbs
- Origin: Made in USA
- Installation Instructions
Our Toyota Tundra Front Skid Plate is much stronger than the flimsy factory "front skid plate" it replaces and protects your radiator while providing easy access to your engine oil filter. Since you don't need to remove the skid plate, your oil changes will be easier than they were originally! This front skid plate is made from laser-cut 3/16" thick steel that is CNC folded for consistent quality and fit. Then it's finished in an environmentally-friendly, and durable, black powder coating. It mounts solidly to the truck's frame and is specially designed for easy bolt-up installation with no drilling. It can be installed by itself or with any of our other Toyota skid plates.
Since we've been asked many times about the plastic "mud guards" that are installed on each side of the factory "front skid plate", here is our answer. The plastic mud guards look great, but they're not meant to be used off-road. If you actually take your Toyota Tundra over rocks, the rocks you're playing on will make a quick meal of those pieces. So, our new front skid plate assumes you'll be leaving those mud guards at home. You don't really need 'em anyhow.