- Jeep - Gladiator JT (2020-Present)
- Jeep - Wrangler JL (2018-Present)
- Jeep - Wrangler JK (2007-2018)
- Jeep - Wrangler TJ (1997-2006)
- Jeep - Wrangler Unlimited LJ (2004-2006)
- Jeep - Wrangler YJ (1987-1995)
- Jeep - Cherokee XJ (1984-2001)
- Jeep - Comanche MJ (1986-1992)
- Jeep - Grand Cherokee ZJ (1993-1998)
- Jeep - Grand Cherokee WJ (1999-2004)
- Jeep - Liberty KJ (2002-2007)
- Jeep - CJ (1955-1986)
- Jeep - Renegade BU (2015-Present)
JP-4000: Front Skid Plate for Jeep Liberty KJ (2002-2007)
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Have a question?
Our Skid Row Offroad Front Skid Plate for your KJ Liberty replaces the optional factory skid plate.
- Material: Made of 3/16 inch thick steel
- Finish: Semi-Gloss Black Powder Coat
- Hardware: All Grade 5 zinc plated hardware is included
Shipping Weight: 30 lbs
- Origin: Made in USA
- Installation Instructions
This Skid Row Offroad Front Skid Plate for your KJ Liberty is much stronger than the optional factory skid plate. It is made from laser-cut 3/16" thick steel that is CNC folded for consistent quality and fit. Then it's finished in an environmentally-friendly, and durable, black powder coating. There are no holes to drill and installation takes only a few minutes. This skid plate works on any model KJ including the popular CRD models. Your oil changes will be just as easy with the skid plate installed as they were originally. We even included the oil drain hole for the oil filter and made sure you could reach the filter with the skid plate installed.