- Jeep - Gladiator JT (2020-Present)
- Jeep - Wrangler JL (2018-Present)
- Jeep - Wrangler JK (2007-2018)
- Jeep - Wrangler TJ (1997-2006)
- Jeep - Wrangler Unlimited LJ (2004-2006)
- Jeep - Wrangler YJ (1987-1995)
- Jeep - Cherokee XJ (1984-2001)
- Jeep - Comanche MJ (1986-1992)
- Jeep - Grand Cherokee ZJ (1993-1998)
- Jeep - Grand Cherokee WJ (1999-2004)
- Jeep - Liberty KJ (2002-2007)
- Jeep - CJ (1955-1986)
- Jeep - Renegade BU (2015-Present)
JP-2002: Gas Tank Skid Plate for Jeep Cherokee XJ (1984-1996)
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Have a question?
Our Skid Row Offroad Gas Tank Skid Plate for your XJ Cherokee protects your gas tank from trail damage.
- Material: Made of 3/16 inch thick steel
- Finish: Semi-Gloss Black Powder Coat
- Hardware: All Grade 5 zinc plated hardware is included
- Shipping Weight: 68 lbs
- Origin: Made in USA
- Installation Instructions
PLEASE CHECK FITMENT NOTES BEFORE ORDERING.
This Skid Row Offroad Gas Tank Skid Plate for your XJ Cherokee is much stronger than the optional factory skid plate and protects one of the most often and easily damaged parts of your vehicle. It is made from laser-cut 3/16" thick steel that is CNC folded for consistent quality and fit. Then it's finished in an environmentally-friendly, and durable, black powder coating. It is also a completely bolt-on, 3 piece design which includes the main skid plate and the two mounting brackets. It was designed this way to make it easy to install and to assure a perfect fit. Works with most hitches.
Please note that four M12x1.75 x 30mm bolts, lock washers, and large flat washers are needed for this installation if your vehicle does not have a hitch installed.
Also note the following before ordering:
- The 1984-1996 XJ models have a steel gas tank.
- The 1997-2001 XJ models have a plastic gas tank that hangs closer to the ground.