- Jeep - Gladiator JT (2020-Present)
- Jeep - Wrangler JL (2018-Present)
- Jeep - Wrangler JK (2007-2018)
- Jeep - Wrangler TJ (1997-2006)
- Jeep - Wrangler Unlimited LJ (2004-2006)
- Jeep - Wrangler YJ (1987-1995)
- Jeep - Cherokee XJ (1984-2001)
- Jeep - Comanche MJ (1986-1992)
- Jeep - Grand Cherokee ZJ (1993-1998)
- Jeep - Grand Cherokee WJ (1999-2004)
- Jeep - Liberty KJ (2002-2007)
- Jeep - CJ (1955-1986)
- Jeep - Renegade BU (2015-Present)
JP-0036: Gas Tank Skid Plate for Jeep Wrangler LJ Unlimited (2004-2006)
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Have a question?
Our Skid Row Offroad Gas Tank Skid Plate was designed to fit your 2004-2006 Jeep LJ Unlimited.
- Material: Made of 3/16 inch thick steel
- Finish: Semi-Gloss Black Powder Coat
- Hardware: All Grade 5 zinc plated hardware is included
- Shipping Weight: 55 lbs
- Origin: Made in USA
- Installation Instructions
The Skid Row Offroad Gas Tank Skid Plate was designed to fit your 2004-2006 Jeep LJ Unlimited. It provides both greater strength and more coverage than the flimsy factory part. As a "cover up" style skid plate, it simply bolts right over the factory gas tank skid plate so that you don't need to drain and remove your gas tank. That makes installation both safe and easy! It is made from laser-cut 3/16" thick steel that is CNC folded for consistent quality and fit. Then it's finished in an environmentally-friendly, and durable, black powder coating. Drilling of two holes is required for installation.
This skid plate is made of 3/16" thick steel that is laser cut and CNC folded for consistent quality and comes powder coated in semi-gloss black. We have one installed on our project TJ Rubicon with a D44 rear axle and it works great!
Please Note the following:
- 2004-2006 Unlimited models require drilling of two holes.