- Jeep - Gladiator JT (2020-Present)
- Jeep - Wrangler JL (2018-Present)
- Jeep - Wrangler JK (2007-2018)
- Jeep - Wrangler TJ (1997-2006)
- Jeep - Wrangler Unlimited LJ (2004-2006)
- Jeep - Wrangler YJ (1987-1995)
- Jeep - Cherokee XJ (1984-2001)
- Jeep - Comanche MJ (1986-1992)
- Jeep - Grand Cherokee ZJ (1993-1998)
- Jeep - Grand Cherokee WJ (1999-2004)
- Jeep - Liberty KJ (2002-2007)
- Jeep - CJ (1955-1986)
- Jeep - Renegade BU (2015-Present)
JP-0010: Jeep Wrangler TJ Gas Tank Skid Plate (1997-2006)
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Have a question?
Our Skid Row Offroad Gas Tank Skid Plate fits your 1997-2006 Jeep TJ Wrangler with either the 15 or 20 gallon tank.
- Material: Made of 3/16 inch thick steel
- Finish: Semi-Gloss Black Powder Coat
- Hardware: All Grade 5 zinc plated hardware is included
- Shipping Weight: 55 lbs
- Origin: Made in USA
- Installation Instructions
Please Note the following:
- There is a separate model for LJ Unlimiteds, Part# JP-0036.
- 1997-1998 model TJ's will require drilling of two holes.
- 2004-2006 model TJ's require drilling one hole.
This Jeep Wrangler Gas Tank Skid Plate fits your 1997-2006 Jeep TJ Wrangler whether your Jeep has the 15 or 20 gallon tank. It provides both greater strength and more coverage than the flimsy factory part. As a "cover up" style skid plate, it simply bolts right over the factory gas tank skid plate so that you don't need to drain and remove your gas tank. That makes installation both safe and easy! It can also be used with the factory tow hook without any modification! It is made from laser-cut 3/16" thick steel that is CNC folded for consistent quality and fit. Then it's finished in an environmentally-friendly, and durable, black powder coating. Depending on the model year of your Jeep Wrangler, drilling of one or two holes may be required for installation.