- Jeep - Gladiator JT (2020-Present)
- Jeep - Wrangler JL (2018-Present)
- Jeep - Wrangler JK (2007-2018)
- Jeep - Wrangler TJ (1997-2006)
- Jeep - Wrangler Unlimited LJ (2004-2006)
- Jeep - Wrangler YJ (1987-1995)
- Jeep - Cherokee XJ (1984-2001)
- Jeep - Comanche MJ (1986-1992)
- Jeep - Grand Cherokee ZJ (1993-1998)
- Jeep - Grand Cherokee WJ (1999-2004)
- Jeep - Liberty KJ (2002-2007)
- Jeep - CJ (1955-1986)
- Jeep - Renegade BU (2015-Present)
JP-8021: Foot Pegs for Jeep Wrangler JL Rear Only (2018-Present)
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Have a question?
Skid Row Offroad's Foot Pegs are easily installed in the lower part of the rear door hinge on both the driver and passenger side of your Jeep.
- Material: Made of 3/16 inch thick steel
- Finish: Semi-Gloss Black Powder Coat with Zinc Primer
- Hardware: No additional hardware needed
- Shipping Weight: 4 lbs
- Origin: Made in USA
- Installation Instructions
Skid Row Offroad's Foot Pegs are easily installed and make summertime driving just that much more fun! ...and who doesn't want to have more fun? Our Foot Pegs install in the lower part of the rear door hinge on both the driver and passenger side of your Jeep. They're set at a comfortable angle and have rubber bumpers to prevent damaging your Jeep's paint. No tools are required to install the Foot Pegs, although you will need a T-50 Torx wrench to remove your doors.