- Jeep - Gladiator JT (2020-Present)
- Jeep - Wrangler JL (2018-Present)
- Jeep - Wrangler JK (2007-2018)
- Jeep - Wrangler TJ (1997-2006)
- Jeep - Wrangler Unlimited LJ (2004-2006)
- Jeep - Wrangler YJ (1987-1995)
- Jeep - Cherokee XJ (1984-2001)
- Jeep - Comanche MJ (1986-1992)
- Jeep - Grand Cherokee ZJ (1993-1998)
- Jeep - Grand Cherokee WJ (1999-2004)
- Jeep - Liberty KJ (2002-2007)
- Jeep - CJ (1955-1986)
- Jeep - Renegade BU (2015-Present)
JP-2003: Transfer Case Skid Plate for Jeep Cherokee XJ (1984-2001)
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Have a question?
This Skid Row Offroad Transfer Case Skid Plate for your XJ Cherokee protects your vulnerable and expensive transfer case.
- Material: Made of 3/16 inch thick steel
- Finish: Semi-Gloss Black Powder Coat
- Hardware: All Grade 5 zinc plated hardware is included
- Shipping Weight: 20 lbs
- Origin: Made in USA
- Installation Instructions
This Skid Row Offroad Transfer Case Skid Plate for your XJ Cherokee is much stronger than the optional factory part (if you got one!) and protects one of the most vulnerable and expensive parts of your drivetrain. It is designed to work with stock or lowered transmission cross-members and includes a drain hole to make maintenance easier. The three mounting bolts that attach the skid to the transmission cross-member are grade 5 carriage bolts to help prevent damage to the bolt heads and make the bottom of your Jeep a just a little bit smoother. It is made from laser-cut 3/16" thick steel that is CNC folded for consistent quality and fit. Then it's finished in an environmentally-friendly, and durable, black powder coating.