- Jeep - Gladiator JT (2020-Present)
- Jeep - Wrangler JL (2018-Present)
- Jeep - Wrangler JK (2007-2018)
- Jeep - Wrangler TJ (1997-2006)
- Jeep - Wrangler Unlimited LJ (2004-2006)
- Jeep - Wrangler YJ (1987-1995)
- Jeep - Cherokee XJ (1984-2001)
- Jeep - Comanche MJ (1986-1992)
- Jeep - Grand Cherokee ZJ (1993-1998)
- Jeep - Grand Cherokee WJ (1999-2004)
- Jeep - Liberty KJ (2002-2007)
- Jeep - CJ (1955-1986)
- Jeep - Renegade BU (2015-Present)
TA-1003: Toyota Tundra Transfer Case Skid Plate (1999-2006)
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Have a question?
This first gen Toyota Tundra Transfer Case Skid Plate is much stronger and provides much more coverage than the tiny factory "skid plate" that Toyota bolted to the bottom of your transfer case.
- Material: Made of 3/16 inch thick steel
- Finish: Semi-Gloss Black Powder Coat
- Hardware: All Grade 5 zinc plated hardware is included
- Shipping Weight: 33 lbs
- Origin: Made in USA
- Installation Instructions
This Toyota Tundra Transfer Case Skid Plate is much stronger and provides much more coverage than the tiny factory "skid plate" that Toyota bolted to the bottom of your transfer case. It provides real protection for one of the most vulnerable and expensive parts of your drivetrain. It is made from laser-cut 3/16" thick steel that is CNC folded for consistent quality and fit. Then it's finished in an environmentally-friendly, and durable, black powder coating. There is no loss of ground clearance and installation is simple. However, four holes will need to drilled. While changing your transfer case fluid isn't something you need to do often, there is an oil drain hole to make sure your oil changes will be just as easy with the skid plate installed as they were originally.
Just like our other Toyota Tundra skid plates these skid plates will help you get over obstacles by preventing your chassis cross-members from catching on whatever you're driving over. So you not only get added protection and peace of mind, your Toyota Tundra will be more capable as well!